The International Humanity Foundation is looking for both long- and short-term volunteers to join us at one of our five centers in Thailand, Indonesia, and Kenya. We are seeking volunteers with a university degree, experience working, traveling, and/or volunteering (especially with children) abroad, and oral and written English skills which allow you to communicate with the other volunteers on your team.
To Apply, email the following to email@example.com:
- A copy of your CV or resume
- The IHF project or program you are interested in joining (Click Here to see our current options)
- The center location you'd like to be placed (if more than one, please rank them in order of your preference)
- Your anticipated start-date and how many weeks you’d like to volunteer with us
- The names and email addresses of 3 professional and/or personal references (no family members, please)
Be sure to read The Fine Print, too!
If you are selected to become an IHF volunteer, your acceptance into our program will be contingent on receiving the following from you:
- A copy of your Passport (or National ID if you are applying for the country you are a citizen)
- A clean criminal background check from you, which is not more than 1 year old.
- Signed IHF MOU and Release Forms
- Proof of $100 non-refundable deposit paid via our website to hold your spot
Receipt of the items above will allow official Acceptance into the IHF Program and IHF will connect you with our Travel Team, Visa Team, and directors at our local center who will assist you with all of the logistics for your volunteer experience with IHF.
We look forward to welcoming you into our