To apply to be a volunteer with IHF, please email the following to email@example.com:
Note: Applications with missing information will not be processed.
Please be sure to read The Fine Print
- Cover Letter: your cover letter should be an email attachment and include the following:
- Your Full Name and Your Email Address
- The project or program you are interested in
- The placement/center location you are interested in
- Your anticipated start-date and how many weeks you’d like to volunteer with us
- Names and email addresses for 3 professional and/or personal references (no family members)
- A brief description in English which details the following:
- Your previous volunteer experience(s)
- Your previous international travel experience
- Your experience teaching and/or working with children
- A copy of your CV or resume
- A copy of your Passport (or National ID if you are applying for the country you are a citizen)
After reviewing your application, IHF’s Volunteer Team will setup an introduction phone call with you to learn more about you and review any questions you may have about the volunteer program.
If you are selected to move forward as an IHF volunteer, your acceptance into our program will be contingent on receiving the following from you:
- A clean criminal background check from you, which is not more than 1 year old.
- Signed IHF MOU and Release Forms
- Proof of $100 non-refundable deposit paid via our website to hold your spot
Receipt of the items above will allow official Acceptance into the IHF Program and IHF will connect you with our Travel Team, Visa Team, and directors at our local center who will assist you with all of the logistics for your volunteer experience with IHF.