The International Humanity Foundation (IHF) is committed to educating impoverished children—activating their highest potential—and educating global citizens, through real life experiences, about the realities of impoverished communities and the value of other cultures. The results? Leaders with cross-cultural experiences and respect for different cultures, who make decisions that serve and positively impact, promote, and protect the dignity and humanity of people everywhere.
IHF is seeking forward-thinking, dynamic individuals of all ages and backgrounds to contribute to our Children's Homes and Education Centers. We seek people who are interested in learning from impoverished and marginalized groups. Volunteers should always seek to understand the communities we serve, rather than change or push their own values.
We'll review your information and let you know if we can move forward with your application within 24 hours.
If you are selected to move forward, your acceptance into our program will be contingent on receiving the following from you:
- Positive responses from at least 3 professional and personal references (no family members)
- A copy of your Passport (or National ID if you are applying for the country you are a citizen)
- A clean criminal background check from you, which is not more than 1 year old.
- Signed IHF MOU and Release Forms
- Proof of $100 non-refundable deposit paid via our website to hold your spot
Receipt of the items above will allow official Acceptance into the IHF Program and IHF will connect you with our Travel Team, Visa Team, and directors at our local center who will assist you with all of the logistics for your volunteer experience with IHF.
Be sure to read The Fine Print, too!
We look forward to welcoming you into our
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org